แจกฟรี!! แนวข้อสอบ ภาค ก. ก.พ. ภาษาอังกฤษ ชุดที่ 15
ภาค ก. ก.พ.
ภาษาอังกฤษ ชุดที่ 15
Direction : Select the appropriate answer
Stuff and customer.
Staff : Good morning, Sir. …….1……?
Client : I’d like to return this skirt I bought here the other day.
Staff : ……2….., sir?
Client : Not really, I bought this skirt for my daughter, but she has already had one,so I’d like a refund .
Staff : Oh, I’m afraid that we don’t have a refund policy. Would you like to look.for another one for her, Sir ?
Client : Ümm. I don’t think so. I’m afraid I couldn’t choose something that wouldsuit her.
Staff : Usually, if you have a receipt, you can exchange the skirt for anything youwant in any department. For example, you can get a stuff for yourself, ……4…… that its price is not more than the price of this skirt.
Client : Oh great, ……5…… Thank you.
321 1. What do you want 2. What are you looking for
- How can I help you 4. Why do you come here
- 1. Why don’t you want it 2. What do you want it for
- Was there a problem with it . 4. Why do you see the problem.
- 1. What’s else 2. What would I care.
- What would you suggest me to do. 4. What you do mean
- 1. or please understand 2. but please make sure
- and you have to certify 4. and then I try to remember that
- 1. I’ll have a look 2. I may remember it
- I doubt if I need to buy it 4. You may have to look at it
- Her only interest right now is the …………… of money.
- collection 2. overflowing
- circulation 4. adequate
- I had to …………. from smoking while I was in the hospital.
- resist 2. project.
- obtain 4. abstain
- It is practically true, just like other people indicated that freedom is very …………… of our democracy.
- essence 2. vital
- insignificant 4. virtue
- That town is absolutely governed by …………… .
- democratic 2. officials
- aristocracy 4. autonomy
- No amount of wealth can satisfy a …………… man.
- wealthy 2. loaded
- proficient 4. covetous
- The policeman showed us …………….. picture of the man who stole the car.
- an identical 2. an identikit
- a formal 4. an informal
- How long does it take to get to the station …………… foot from your house?
- in 2. at.
- on 4. under
- It was so angry …………… I took the broken watch to the jewelers to get my money back. 1. How 2. where
- while 4. that
- He …………… me this morning to tell me that he had passed his driving test.
- told 2. rang
- informed 4. passed
- I won’t be able to go on holiday this year …………… get a part-time job.
- nevertheless 2. even though
- unless 4. Although
* Hand-Carved Wooden Boxes, Dolls, and Utensils
* China Teacups from Colonial America
* Antique Fumishings
Parking three blocks south, in the Municipal Building lot, at 119 Walnut Drive Questions? Please call Estate Planners Associates, 546-7000. The Jovanovics request that you do not phone their home.
- What event is being advertised?
- A party for the Jovanovid family
- A fund-raising event at the Municipal Building
- A sale of the possessions of Martina Jovanovic
- A private viewing of museum pieces
- Where will the event be held?
- At the Municipal Building
- At 433 Walnut Drive
- At the Estate Planners Associates office
- in the city parking lot
Department of Public Health
Wellington, New Zealand
FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS CLOSED FOR HEALTH-CODE VIOLATIONS
|Name of Business||Date Closed||Reasons Cite for Closing|
|910 12th St.||Improper food storage|
|Valley Restaurant||1/16||Plumbing fixtures in poor repair|
|815 23rd Ave.||No certified food supervisor|
|Market Grill||1/16||No certified food supervisor|
|770 Golden Rd.||Improper food temperature|
|Peppo Mart||Operating without a health department permit|
|(food sales section only)||Inadequate refrigeration|
|104 Main St.|
|Lawville’s||1/18||No hot water|
|872 N. Jackson||Unclean food contact surfaces|
- Why are these establishments closed?
- They are in violation of the building code
- They have been cited for unsanitary conditions.
- They are undergoing renovations.
- They are open for only part of the year.
- Which business will remains partially open?
- Pepo Mart 2. Valley Restaurant
- Mandy’s 4. Lawville’s
- What should the Valley Restaurant do?
- Check its sinks and pipes. 2. Offer take-out service.
- Change its menu. 4. Renew its permit
Distruction : Read the following passage and Select the best answer (Q21-Q25)
The life of the sea otter, known to some people as a “floating teddy bear” and to
scientists as Enhydralutris, has not been easy, conservationists say. Their population off
the California coast diminished from 18,000 in 1800 to 1,724 in 1988. In the 19th century,
they were brought tothe brink of extinction be American, Russian and Spanish fur traders.
5 But in 1938 a rancher Spotted several of the small furry animals floating on their backs, their usual position, off the coast of California. Since then, their numbers have slowly multiplied. The problem now is not that people hunt them for their furs but that the sea otters are at odds with the commercial shellfish industry. Many people in the shellfish
10 industry want to get rid of the otters because they eat the very things that the industry
wants : clams, abalone, lobster, crabs and sea urchins.
Another danger for the sea otter comes from the oil industry. Sea otters have no insulating layer of blubber to keep them warm in 50-degree waters. What keeps them warm is their long, thick fur. This fur must be kept fluffly and full of air bubbles in order to keep water from coming in direct contact with the otter’s skin. If there is an oil spill, as has
15 been commonin recent years, the oil could mat the sea otter’s fur, which would cause death by freezing within hours. As a result, conservationists are now concerned about what might happen if a large numberof sea otters and oil slick meet.
- Which of the following is the best title for this passage ?
- Sea Otters: A Conservationist’s Concern
- Oil Slicks
- Sea Otters and Their Fur
- The Life of the Sea Otter
- A sea otter is ………….. .
- a furry animal 2. a teddy bear
- a shellfish 4. a sea bird
- What happened to sea otters in the 19th century?
- The numbers of sea otters increased
- The shellfish industry caused the extinction of sea otters.
- Conservationists protected the sea otters.
- Sea otters were killed for their fur.
- The word “spotted” in line 5 could best be substituted by which of the following?
- Shot 2. Recorded 3. Saw 4. Caught
- According to the passage, what protects sea otters from the cold?
- Extra fat 2. Insulation 3. Matted coats 4. Fluffy fur
The chance to return with her children to her parents’ home meant more to Mother than any of US realized, and she was anxious to show US off in the best possible light and to have her family approve of us.
- The family was traveling to………. .
- California 2. Niagara Falls 3. see a doctor 4. the hospital
- Lill was the ……….. Child of the family.
- oldest 2. youngest 3. sixth 4. second
- The person telling this story is probably
- the father 2. the mother. 3. the grandmother 4. an older child
- We can assume from this passage that
- Lill was the last child in the family
- Mother’s family had never seen the children before
- Mother’s relatives visited the family regularly
- Lill was the most misbehaved child on the tram
- The phrase “to show US off in the best possible light” (line 7) means……….. .
- to introduce US during the daytime
- to represent us clearly
- to have them see the good side of us
- to let everyone, know what we were really like
ข้อสอบ ก.พ.,แนวข้อสอบ ก.พ.,แนวข้อสอบ ก.พ. ภาค ข,แนวข้อสอบ ก.พ. เฉลย,แนวข้อสอบ ก.พ. 2562,แนวข้อสอบ ภาษาอังกฤษ ก.พ.,เฉลยข้อสอบ ก.พ.,หนังสือ เตรียม สอบ ก.พ.,หนังสือ คู่มือ ก.พ.,หนังสือ สอบ ก.พ.,ข้อสอบ ภาค ก.,ข้อสอบ ภาค ก. ก.พ.,แนวข้อสอบ ภาค ก.,แนวข้อสอบ ภาค ก. ก.พ.,แนวข้อสอบ ก.พ. ภาค ก.,แนวข้อสอบ ก.พ. ภาค ก. 2562,แนวข้อสอบ ภาค ก. ก.พ. 2562,แนวข้อสอบ ภาค ก. 2562,แนวข้อสอบ ภาค ก. ภาค ข,แนวข้อสอบ ภาค ก. เฉลย,แนวข้อสอบ ภาษาอังกฤษ ภาค ก.,หนังสือ คู่มือ ภาค ก. ก.พ.,หนังสือ เตรียม สอบ ก.พ. ภาค ก.,หนังสือ เตรียม สอบ ภาค ก.,เฉลยข้อสอบ ภาค ก.,