ภาค ก. ก.พ.
ภาษาอังกฤษ ชุดที่ 17
Instruction : Select the most appropriate choice for each item Q1-Q5.
Mary : Hi John.
John : Hi, Mary, I haven’t seen your for weeks…………(1)……….?
Mary : I’ve been around. It’s just that I’ve been so busy with work lately.
John : I see. Well, …………. (2)……….
Mary : It’s good to see you too. Are you enjoying the party?
John : …….. (3) ……… Isn’t the food delicious?
Mary : Yes, Cindy is such a great cook. I’d come to her parties just for the food!
John : Me too. Did you try the seafood
Mary : I haven’t yet. But, I will. By the way, whereas your girlfriend, Wendy
John : Oh, I guess you haven’t heard. We ………. (4) ……… last week
Mary : I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you are doing okay.
John : l’ll survive. We weren’t together that long anyway.
Mary : There’s always more fish in the sea
John : True. But, I think I’ll just try to enjoy being single for now.
Mary : Yes, there are certainly benefits to being………..(5) …………….
John : Yeah, I can just do what I want without worrying about anyone else for a change!
- 1. How are you? 2. What did you do
- Who did you go see 4. Where have you been
- 1. it’s sick to come out 2. it’s lovely to see you
- It’s too bad you are late 4. it’s to be done sometime
- 1. So and so 2. So far, so good
- So and so forth 4. A minute or so
- 1. broke up 2. broke down
- broke in 4. broke even
- 1. unsolved 2. undeserved
- unattached 4. unexpected
- Photographing in the temple is ……….. . The tourists should follow the tour leader’sadvice strictly.
- allowed 2. permitted
- prohibited 4. suggested
- The explosion of the nuclear plant will have a long lasting ………… on the environment.
- consequence 2. Cause
- disaster 3. function
- This is not a simple problem. It’s
- easy 2. complicated
- normal 4. ordinary
- The …………. of this project is to promote Thai tourism and to preserve Thai culture.
- exchange 2. program
- objective 4. success
- The manager wants me to ………. the sales report again. There’s something I needto understand.
- go around 2. go over
- go away 4. go without
- He will prepare the invoice …………..he finds the record of shipment.
- since 2. after
- while 4. when
- If the wire transfer………….. late, we will not be able to meet the payroll.
- arrive 2. arrived
- arriving 4. arrives
- Mr John is the kind of manager………… will always try to listen to his workers.
- who 2. whom
- whose 4. for whom
- Those apples look. ………….. May I have one?
- delicious 2. like deliciously
- deliciously 4. so deliciously
- I get …………. when someone asks difficult questions.
- confuse 2. confused
- confusing 4. confusion
OFFICE OF THE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
Pitsanuloke Road, Dusit, Bangkok 10300, THAILAND
Tel: 66 2547 1000, Fax 66 2547 1000
3 May 20XX
Mr. Denis Ives
Public Sector Management Consultant
17 Wagga Street
Dear Mr. Ives :
I am writing to you to express our appreciation for your warm hospitality and efforts in arranging the seminar programme for our group of executives from Thailand. The programme was very well designed and was structured exactly as we had hoped.The sessions with you, I would say, were the highlight of the programme. While the introduction helped us greatly to comprehend the structure and framework of the Australianpublic service and its reform, your executive session was invaluable in clarifying the issues and areas that had been a bit unclear during the week of discussions and observations.
It was extremely valuable for us to have had this opportunity to observe the practice of Australian public service reform, to exchange ideas about our work, and to discuss our problems. This programme has given me new insights into our own situation and approaches to improve our procedures.
I hope that we will be able to keep in contact, and that perhaps we can reciprocate your hospitality in Thailand in the near future.
Secretary – General
- What is the purpose of this letter ?
- Thanks for study visit arrangement
- Thanks for participating in the seminar
- Acknowledgement of the benefits of the study visit
- Appreciation for Australian public service management
- It can be assumed that the sessions before Mr. Ive’s lecture were ………… .
- simple 2. explicit 3. confusing 4. comprehensible
- What is considered the best part of the seminar programme ?
- The meeting they had with Mr. Ives
- Discussion with people involving the reform
- Observations of Australian public management
- Exchange of ideas concerning reform obstacles
- The seminar programme largely deals with the …………. .
- obstacles of Australian government
- reform of Australian public service
- structure of Australian public facilities
- management of Australian public service
- The word “insight” (line 3, paragraph 2) refers to ………… .
- valuable innovations 2. a long vision
- modern practices 4. deep understanding
ข้อสอบ ก.พ.,แนวข้อสอบ ก.พ.,แนวข้อสอบ ก.พ. ภาค ข,แนวข้อสอบ ก.พ. เฉลย,แนวข้อสอบ ก.พ. 2562,แนวข้อสอบ ภาษาอังกฤษ ก.พ.,เฉลยข้อสอบ ก.พ.,หนังสือ เตรียม สอบ ก.พ.,หนังสือ คู่มือ ก.พ.,หนังสือ สอบ ก.พ.,ข้อสอบ ภาค ก.,ข้อสอบ ภาค ก. ก.พ.,แนวข้อสอบ ภาค ก.,แนวข้อสอบ ภาค ก. ก.พ.,แนวข้อสอบ ก.พ. ภาค ก.,แนวข้อสอบ ก.พ. ภาค ก. 2562,แนวข้อสอบ ภาค ก. ก.พ. 2562,แนวข้อสอบ ภาค ก. 2562,แนวข้อสอบ ภาค ก. ภาค ข,แนวข้อสอบ ภาค ก. เฉลย,แนวข้อสอบ ภาษาอังกฤษ ภาค ก.,หนังสือ คู่มือ ภาค ก. ก.พ.,หนังสือ เตรียม สอบ ก.พ. ภาค ก.,หนังสือ เตรียม สอบ ภาค ก.,เฉลยข้อสอบ ภาค ก.,